14k Yellow Gold Diamond Cut Edged Ani Ledodi Cut-Out Brushed Wedding Ring
This exotic beauty has a wild spark to it’s design that makes it unique and lively! It embodies the spirit of adventure that makes life so enjoyable!
Width: 7 mm / 0.28 inch
Thickness: 0.6 mm / 0.02 inch
The brushed finish on this ring looks as if the jeweler used a stencil and brushed the golden words right onto your ring. It is symbolic of a golden future, for sure.
- Cut-out Ani Ledodi 14k yellow gold wedding ring
- 14k yellow gold ring with stenciled cut out letters
- The letters have a brushed finish
- The borders are diamond cut, catching the sun’s rays with every move you make
- The inside is smooth, so that it will be comfortable to wear
- Contains inscription “Harei At Mekudeshet Li” – Behold you are sanctified to me. This phrase is part of an utterance uttered by the groom as he slips the ring onto the bride’s finger under the wedding canopy. It is through this utterance that the couple is officially married according to Jewish law.