Vintage Inspired Beloved Jerusalem Hebrew Silver Ring
A great reminder of what Jerusalem looks like. Never been? Well this ring tells the story of what you are missing!
Width: 8.6 mm / 0.052 inch
Thickness: 1.6 mm / 0.063 inch
The famous Jerusalem skyline, with it’s ancient walls and tall palm trees, is surrounded by the well known verse “Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li”. G-d’s love for His people and the Old City of Jerusalem is relayed through this ring.
- Ring made entirely of sterling silver, 925 marked.
- Design is etched and soldered on to the silver band, so the letters and shapes pop out at you.
- A blackened finish to give it the antique look that so befits the story behind the ring.
- You can find many inscriptions with their explanations in the drop down menu above.
- It’s like buying a souvenir without even getting on a plane!
This handcrafted Beloved Jerusalem Hebrew Silver Ring will be a jewel you’ll cherish for ever.