Black Diamond Framed Ani Ledodi Band in White Gold
Dare to be different with this wedding ring. Black diamonds represent excellence because of their indestructibility, as does your love.
Width: 8.1 mm / 0.31 inch
Thickness: 2.03 mm / 0.08 inch
Diamond Weight (approx.): 1.13 ct.
The black diamonds white gold combination is spectacular and this ring is an amazing representation of your love.
- 14k white gold Hebrew ring with a brushed gold center.
- Round black diamonds surround the band set in a raised polished border.
- Black diamonds are also known as Carbonado and are coveted mostly for their mysterious and mesmerizing color.
- 4 c’s (color, clarity, cut and carat) are just as important to us in black diamonds as they are in white diamonds.
- Diamonds originating from Central African Republic and Brazil and are non-conflict.
- Polished Hebrew letters spell out the well known “I am my beloved…” verse by King Solomon.