Shiny Ani Ledodi Cut Out Jewish Wedding Band in 14K Yellow Gold
A very elegant wedding ring that retains the tradition of Hebrew rings but with a modern twist. This unisex ring is an easy pick for both of you!
Width: 6 mm / 0.24 inch
Thickness: 1 mm / 0.04 inch
We know you want a classic wedding ring, and we also know you want something not too typical, because your individuality counts, too. This ring is classic, but has above average characteristic with its unique cut out letters. It will match you perfectly.
- Cut out 14k yellow gold Jewish wedding band
- Cut out aleph bet letters reveal your finger underneath
- Biblical verse “Ani Ledodi” is spelled out in Hebrew letters
- “Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li” means “I am to my beloved as my beloved is to me”. It comes from the Song of Songs.
- You can choose your own inscription – the sky’s the limit.