Narrow Silver Jewish Wedding Ring with Gold
There are so many expenses for a wedding. Don’t want to compromise on a classic wedding look to save money? This ring is the solution for you!
Width: 4.7 mm / 0.18 inch
A classic wedding band narrow enough for even the daintiest fingers. You can brush your finger tips over the letters and feel the smooth gold soldered on.
- Polished sterling silver looks like white gold
- Inscription in 14k yellow gold placed upon a narrow classic band
- “I am my beloved as my beloved is to me”, in Hebrew, is only one of the many inscriptions we have to choose from
- King Solomon wrote the “Ani Ledodi” words to express the love between G-d and His people
- This ring comes in a wider version, so you can buy one of each and have His and Hers matching bands