Prong Set Diamonds Florentine Handmade Jewish Ring in White Gold
Why wait for an anniversary to get an eternity ring? This ring gives the look of a wedding band and eternity rings combined together.
Width: 8 mm / 0.31 inch
Diamond Weight (approx.): 1 ct.
Diamond Color/Clarity: G / VS
This Hebrew white gold wedding ring with diamonds is quite glamorous. Not too flashy, but filled with diamonds – makeing this ring a special choice for any bride, wife, or just as a reminder of how much you love her.
- 14k white gold florentine band is a backdrop for the shiny laser cut Hebrew letters.
- Hebrew letters spell out “Ani ledodi Vedodi Li,” a well known verse from the Songs of Songs by King Solomon.
- Top and bottom rim stands out with round genuine diamonds in a pave setting.
- Customize the gems and / or metals of this ring.
- Use laser engraving to personalize the ring and really make it a one of a kind band.