Silver Wedding Band with Cut-Out Gold Jewish Verse
Not your typical wedding Band! The wavy design on the edges and letters makes this ring more special than it already is.
Width: 8.5mm / 0.335 inch
Thickness: 1mm / 0.039 inch
It’s like two rings in one. One is a plain silver band, while the other one is a cut out gold ring. Layered one on top of the other, the results are breathtaking.
- Brushed sterling silver band
- 14k yellow gold cut out band placed on top of silver
- Hebrew verse cut out of gold layer so it looks like the words are made from the silver
- Wavy design finishes off the edge of the gold
- A selection of Hebrew verses to choose from above.
- Ani Ledodi is shown in the image, the romantic phrase is taken from The Song of Songs written by King Soloman himself!