Silver and Gold Domed Edge Beloved Hebrew Ring
Need an affordable option? Using Silver instead of white gold does just that while the 14k yellow gold borders keep this ring classy.
Width: 8mm / 0.315 inch
Thickness: 1.5mm / 0.059 inch
Don’t you want an affordable ring that will feel so good that you will never want to take it off? The smooth polished silver feels like silk wrapped around your finger. Imagine how it will feel being slipped on you at your wedding.
- Silver based ring with 14k yellow gold edges.
- Domed shaped center and edges add dimension and beauty.
- Cut-out inscription stands out nicely and is easy to read.
- “Ani Ledodi” shown on this ring means “I am to my beloved as my beloved is to me”, originating from the “Song of Songs” written by King Soloman.
- See the Inscription drop down menu above for various options and translations.
- Suitable for both men and women alike.
You’ll cherish this silver Hebrew ring forever. Guaranteed.