Polished Silver and Gold Bordered Hebrew Wedding Ring with Rubies
Want to add a little color to your life? The precious rubies set between every word will lift anyone’s spirits!
Width: 8 mm / 0.318 inch
Red is the color of love. So what’s more appropriate than adding this fiery Ruby stone to a romantic phrase to put on the bride’s ring on your wedding day?
- Sterling silver band to make this ring oh so affordable.
- 14k yellow gold domed borders to add class and value.
- Choose any romantic verse to be etched in to the silver band to make it so much more personal.
- A precious ruby placed in between each letter for added color and glamor
- Our Hebrew phrases are taken from various bible verses to express love and connection between the happy couple.
- Ani Ledodi, for example, is written by King Solomon about the love that exists between man and G-d. May your love be as strong as that!