Double Inlay Ani Ledodi Spinning Ring in Gold and Silver
A hardy ring for man or woman. The silver inlay gives an extra “spin” to this exquisite wedding band.
Width: 8.8 mm / 0.34 inch
Everybody loves a spinning ring. A spinning ring is when the center part of the ring is attached to the band in a certain way that allows it to spin.
- 14k yellow gold wide band wraps your finger.
- Sterling silver spinning inlay so you don’t have to pay for too much gold.
- Oxidized biblical verse on the silver center to add contrast.
- Ani Ledodi Vedodi li translates to “I am to my beloved as my beloved is to me”. How romantic!
- Choose the phrase above by King Solomon, or any other phrase in the “Inscriptions” drop down menu.
- We take custom orders! Ask us about other color options and verses.
Because of the different color metals, this 14k gold and sterling silver Hebrew ring makes a great fashion accessory as well as just being a beautiful ring.