Square Kabbalah Biblical Romantic Ring in Silver and Gold
The Kabbalist in you is ready to click on the “add to cart” button! Join the trend of celebrities worldwide and show it off at your wedding.
Width: 8.2 mm / 0.32 inch
Thickness: 1.7 mm / 0.06 inch
A unique and meaningful ring that symbolizes everything a home stands for; warmth, love and security. The inside of the ring is kept round to symbolize the never ending love between the two of you.
- Sterling silver ring, 925 marked, from the holy land of Israel.
- The Kabbalah design is a meaningful and symbolic way to start your life together – The outer square represents the new home the couple will build; and the inner circle symbolizes the eternity of marriage.
- 14k yellow gold Hebrew letters soldered on to the polished silver.
- Hebrew verses available for personalizing this ring. Say how you feel without saying a word.
- We offer laser engraving as well. Just ask us how!
You won’t find a more beautiful silver and gold Kabbalah hebrew ring. This one has it all.